The SpeechWare USB 6-in-1 TableMike, our best-seller, adds a longer boom, built-in speaker and one USB port. Normal and very long-range dictation without wearing or holding anything. Maximum comfort and accuracy uncommon of most desktop microphones.
The TableMike has been recognized as the Best microphone with “4.5 mice” by the leading American computing magazine MacWorld US. The German MacWelt explicitly highlighted the excellent accuracy of the TableMike with Dragon, along with the amazing freedom of movement during dictation.
Play with the first 3D image in the Gallery on the left. Click on the 3D symbol to activate. After, click anywhere left and move the mouse to rotate. Click right and move the mouse to Pan. Scroll the mouse (or pinch-out and in) to Zoom...
Same as the USB 3-in-1 TableMike plus:
- Integrated high-quality speaker on the base
- Foot pedal support for microphone control, which must be purchased apart as an accessory
- Additional standard USB 2.0 port on the back panel
- Best in class “5 Dragons” certification by Nuance
- “Best available” Desktop microphone for speech by MacWorld.
6-in-1 stands for...
1. USB Desktop microphone with standard 3.5 mm audio input and output ports
2. All flexible, detachable and interchangeable microphone boom (42 cm - 16.5″) for optimum placement, easier removal, portability and storage
3. Integrated VoiceMatic V10 chipset with Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equalizer (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and Voice over IP (VoIP)
4. Convenient high-quality built-in Speaker in the base of the microphone
5. One female USB port for peripherals in the back panel of the base
6. Special port for Foot Pedal control, which must be purchased apart as an option
The amazing combination of DSP, EQ & AGC of the proprietary VoiceMatic V10 chipset provides self adjusting input and delivers instant, no latency transcription with very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) or more. Amazing performance comparable to that of the best very close-range headsets in the market.
Uses & Benefits
✓ Normal-Long range and variable Speech recognition (with DSP, EQ & AGC)
✓ Very high, instant and no latency recognition accuracy, ideal for Speech and Voice recording applications
✓ Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband and High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP), great for Speech recognition, calls and video conferencing.
- Plug & Play Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 and MacOS X. Most Linux versions also without additional Sound drivers
- Fully compatible with Dragon, Apple Voice Control, Window Speech Recognition, Google Voice, Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc.
English - latest updated
English review by MacWorld
Revue en Français de la APF France handicap