1. SpeechWare has made every effort to design and manufacture this product to the highest standards of quality; and warrants that the device is free from any defect attributable to materials or workmanship.
2. SpeechWare will, at its own expense, either, (i) repair the product using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the product with a new or refurbished product, provided you file a valid claim promptly after a defect has come to your attention in the form provided in this Warranty (see below), within one year from the date of purchase as shown on the purchase invoice. This is the only obligation assumed by SpeechWare under this warranty. SpeechWare accepts no liability other than as above provided, subject only to the possible application of mandatory laws.
3. SpeechWare will accept no liability for damage caused to the device by an electrical power fluctuation/spike when the microphone is attached to the computer through the USB port.
4. Any defective parts removed from a product or defective products that have been replaced by either a third party authorised repairer or returned to SpeechWare during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of SpeechWare. Any repair undertaken by an authorised third-party repairer, shall be deemed to have been provided by SpeechWare under the terms and provisions of this warranty.
5. In no event, shall SpeechWare be liable with regard to any results or for any special, indirect or incidental damages, except in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct. Specifically, the warranty does not cover any damage resulting from accidental damage, neglect, improper handling or misuse howsoever caused; nor does the warranty cover damage due to force majeure events.
6. This warranty will become automatically void in the following events:
- a) the device has been misused, forced, modified or repaired by the client or by someone not authorised by SpeechWare or without SpeechWare approval;
- b) the device had the serial numbers removed, altered or rendered unreadable;
- c) the device is discovered to have serial numbers that do not match each other, or serial numbers that do not match the unit number;
- d) the device has fallen from a certain height;
- e) the connector of the microphone boom has not being inserted properly in its emplacement and therefore broke;
- f) the spilling of any liquid, even accidentally on any part of the device.
How to Obtain Warranty Support
To submit a warranty claim you must contact your reseller. Only warranty claims regarding products purchased in this web should be addressed directly to SpeechWare. Any claims not submitted within the standard one (1) year warranty period from the date of the invoice will be void.
Eventually, you must be available for a quick video conference with either the reseller or SpeechWare to check the configuration or status of the device.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
1. Obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) by sending an e-mail to your reseller or firstname.lastname@example.org, if your purchased from this web, providing with the following information:
- a. Name and contact details of the purchaser
- b. Product serial number
- c. Copy of the original invoice with date of purchase, showing place of purchase
- d. Detailed description of the problem.
2. Once you receive the RMA, send the defective product to the nearest repair centre in your country of purchase, whose address will be communicated with the RMA.
3. Where possible utilise the original shipping box or pack the unit in robust packaging to prevent further damage during shipping and handling.
4. Upon completion of repair, SpeechWare will refund all shipping costs associated with the processing of the warranty claim, and return the device upon completion of repair.
Customers can obtain an additional year of warranty cover by filling out the formular below within one calendar month period from the date shown on the purchase invoice. Indicate the name of the product and the name of the reseller in the "message field". Customer registration does not alter the terms and conditions of this Warranty except that the warranty period will be 2 year period from the original date of purchase to a maximum of two years.
All disputes arising under this warranty shall be governed by the laws of Belgium.