The SpeechWare USB 3-in-1 TableMike adds very long-range dictation without wearing or holding anything to the basic model. Maximum comfort and accuracy uncommon of most desktop microphones.
The TableMike has been recognized as the Best microphone with “4.5 mice” by the leading American computing magazine MacWorld US. The German MacWelt explicitly highlighted the excellent accuracy of the TableMike with Dragon, along with the amazing freedom of movement during dictation.
- Black and silver color, high performance, very comfortable and plug & play USB Desktop microphone
Proprietary VoiceMatic V10 chipset for Normal and Long range Self adjusting audio input (under Green and Blue LED), allows dictation from 10 cm to 50 cm of the microphone tip
- Very high, instant and no latency recognition accuracy
- All flexible, detachable and exchangeable long boom (42 cm - 16.5″) for optimum placement, easier removal, portability and storage
- User configurable Push button on the front panel for Always On, Push-to-Talk (PTT) & Push-to-Lock (PTL) with a micro switch on the bottom of the base to change its behaviour
- User configurable Volume buttons with the free of charge TableMike Config utility (download)
- Standard audio input and output 3.5 mm ports on the back panel
- Best in class “5 Dragons” certification by Nuance.
3-in-1 stands for...
1. USB Desktop microphone with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output ports
2. All flexible, detachable and exchangeable long boom (42 cm - 16.5″) for optimum placement, easier removal, portability and storage
3. Integrated VoiceMatic V10 chipset with Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
The amazing combination of DSP, EQ & AGC of the proprietary VoiceMatic V10 chipset provides self adjusting input and delivers instant, no latency transcription with very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) or more. Amazing performance comparable to that of the best very close-range headsets in the market.
Uses & Benefits
✓ Normal-Long range and variable Speech recognition (with DSP, EQ & AGC)
✓ Very high, instant and no latency recognition accuracy, ideal for Speech and Voice recording applications
✓ Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband and High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP), great for Speech recognition, calls and video conferencing.
- Plug & Play Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 and MacOS X. Most Linux versions also without additional Sound drivers
- Fully compatible with Dragon, Apple Voice Control, Window Speech Recognition, Google Voice, Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc.
English - latest updated
English review by Scott Baker
English review by The Gadgeteer